Thursday, May 21, 2015

organize closet with hanger and shower curtain ring

organized my closet
I've had these for years, these closet organizers were good...
DSC_1035DSC_1186
But I found much greater idea on how to hang tank tops using shower curtain rings ($1/pack of 12 at Walmart).
But the biggest problem is my hanger is slippery and all of them would shift to one side... make it look awful. And most of the Non-slip hangers I found are too thin to handle heavy weight...
DSC_1036 DSC_1037
Solution: Adding rubber band rope to it :), these rubber bands create friction and hold curtain rings in place (or at least restrict their movement)
DSC_1203 DSC_1204
All you need to do is tying the rubber band to the edge of hanger, then twist it around the hanging rod, too simple
rubberband hanger
Using twine thread would work as well, but you need to secure the end with hot glue gun.
DSC_1054
And I ended up hanging many of my clothes and accessory this way
DSC_1230 DSC_1229 DSC_1228
Now I can rid of my old closet organizer and save up those space for something else.
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment