Friday, April 24, 2015

How to clean your microwave easily with just water

So I have a dear husband who doesn't like to wrap his food when using microwave (urgh). And after a month or so, our microwave would look like this:
DSC_1180DSC_1181
This would usually take me hours to clean (with lots of scrubbing and a sore arm the next day). And I've been trying so many methods (vinegar, alcohol, sponge, soap, etc), still required lots of work and some are very messy. Until I found a great way to clean microwave: steam ^^
What you will need: a bowl of water.
Microwave it for 10 minutes (it will be VERY HOTTT). Remove the hot water bowl, and start cleaning it. I just wipe it with wet wipes then use towel to dry it. But look how easy all those oil and food can be removed:
DSC_1182
DSC_1183
after 15', my microwave is sparkling clean :D
DSC_1184
DSC_1185
Maybe not sparkling... but I see white :D
As for microwave plate, just wash it with hot water and soap. But be careful since it will be very hot as well.
And thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment