Sunday, June 14, 2015

Cashback on your shopping purchases

I was introduced to cashback site by a friend of mine 3 years ago, and since then I'm hooked, every time I shop, I check around for best cashback possible and I always keep check on when they have special cashback bonus. They give cashback on almost everything, from amazon to airline ticket, from grocery to clothing retail stores. There are many sites out there that give cashback for online shopping, but I use mainly 4 sites.
Cashback website:
  • Topcashback: my favorite site, quick payout, direct deposit or check, if you want to get payment in Amazon giftcard form, you get 2.5% bonus.
  • topcashback
  • Befrugal: also great site, but payout is a little slower than topcashback
  • befrugal
  • Ebates: they pay check/paypal deposit 4 times a year, really slow but they sometimes double their cashback % for special occasion
  • ebate
  • Mr. Rebates: also pretty slow in paying
  • mrrebate
  • My most favorite: Topcashback (because their payment is very quick and their direct deposit is painless). Unless other site has a lot higher % cashback for the same store, I usually just use this one site. Their cashback percentages fluctuate a lot so before you shop, check to see which site give the best profit.
  • Another tip: When I shop at store that has "online order, pick up in store" program, I make online order through these sites for cash back and pick it up. This way I save both time and make extra cash :) (but you can't use coupon this way). This works for many stores (like Homedepot which I shop at often, and sometimes Macys so I don't have to pay for shipping charge)
  • If you sign up through my link, Topcashback give you $10 once you spend a certain amount, Befrugal gives $5, Ebates give you $10 giftcard upon signing up, Mr. Rebates give you $5 upon your first purchase.
Grocery cashback apps (need smartphone for this):
  • Ibotta: I love ibotta, they give cashback on common items such as bread, milk, egg, pasta, common item that I buy every week. There are cashback on movies/restaurants/shopping as well.
  • Receipt hog: this site gives cashback on your receipt, pretty much any receipt except gas/clothing retail store, if you sign up, use code PROH6063 for free spins (extra point if you win)
  • Savingstar: great app with a lot of cashback deals on common household product
  • saving star
  • Snap by groupon: also has a lot of good deals but just not the stuff I use
  • Checkout 51: also a good app, but not a lot of stuff I use
  • So far I make most $ with Savingstar app, most of these apps give little cash back (like $0.25 to $1 per item bought) but every penny counts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment